Project Engineer Position in National Centre for Flexible Electronics
This job is no longer accepting applications.
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2021/259
Reference No: Rect./R&D/2021/FlexE-B
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled "Centre for Excellence for Large Area of Flexible Electronics" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science/Electronics/Information Technology + Min 3 years' Experience or M.Tech in Computer Science/Electronics.
Job Description: Role : Android Developer
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, gyroscopes, accelerometers etc
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Salary Range: Rs. 26400.00-2200.00-66000.00
Duration of appointment: One
Number of positions: One
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online, and application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 9th December, 2021
To apply for post of Project Engineer, please click here: Apply online
Contact: Coordinator, Room No.: 305, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur - 208016 (India)
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidate will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Your application has been successfully submitted.