Senior Research Fellow(SRF) Position in DBT-funded Project
This job is no longer accepting applications.
School of Biotechnology
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi – 110067
Advertisement for Senior Research Fellow(SRF) - (1)
Applications are invited for a post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in a DBT-funded Project entitled: "DBT Network Programme on Anthrax Diagnosis and Control in India'' at School of Biotechnology, JNU. The selected candidate will be appointed purely on temporary basis, initially for one year as an SRF that may be extended to another year based on the performance.
Position: Senior Research Fellow (1)
Essential Qualifications & Experience: Candidate must have M.Sc. degree (with minimum 60% marks) or higher in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Biomedical Sciences with NET and minimum two years of research experience.
Desirable:Research experience in the field of immunology is desirable. Consistently good academic record and publications would be a plus.
Salary: Rs. 35,000 per month + HRA p.m. as per rules.
Appointment will be purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. The eligible candidates may further be shortlisted based on qualifications/experience depending on the number of applications received. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email about the interview date and time.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply by sending the application along with their CV, attested copies of the relevant educational qualification and experience certificates via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject marked as “SRF Application BT/PR36327”. Performa of the application is attached with the advertisement.
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted till November 25, 2021.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected, and any further request will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview at SBT, JNU and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview.
- Only those candidates who have been awarded degree/provisional certificate areeligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of joining and if not found in order, selection will be disqualified.
Your application has been successfully submitted.