Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the project in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ADVERTISEMENT FOR JRF POSITION IN DST FUNDED PROJECT (DST/TDT/DDP-36/2021)
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the project entitled “Design and Development of highly sensitive Non-Conventional Ring Channel Shaped MOSFET based current mirror integrated pressure sensors (DST/TDT/DDP-36/2021)” under Technology Development Transfer (TDT) Division and Device Development Programme (DDP) Scheme, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya.
Principal investigator: Dr. PRADEEP KUMAR RATHORE (any queries should be communicated to email@example.com)
No. of position available: One (01)
Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: Rs. 31,000.00 + HRA @ 8% per month. Note: HRA will be given only if accommodation in the Institute Hostel is not available.
Duration: Initial appointment is for one year, which is extendable up to the end of the project duration based on the performance of the candidate.
General terms and conditions:
- Please apply through the application form only.
- Append your self-attested scanned copies of the certificates, the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org as a single PDF file on or before 30th November 2021. The applications received after the mentioned date will not be considered further.
- The subject of the email should be “Application for the post of JRF in DST Project (DST/TDT/DDP-36/2021)”.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for interview by 2nd December 2021.
- Physical/Skype/Google Meet based Interview will be held tentatively on 3th December 2021. The exact time of interview will be informed through email.
- Candidate selected for this position will be allowed to register for regular Ph.D. program at NIT Meghalaya.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
Your application has been successfully submitted.