Junior Research Fellow / Project Associate I in Department of Data Science and Engineering
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- JRF or Project Associate Under MHRD Funded Project at IISER Bhopal for the year 2021
- The last date of application is 21 November.
- The JRF will be involved in collecting, processing and analysis of free text medical records, social media and other relevant text data, run and analyze the state of the arts in NLP to develop novel methods for automatic information extraction from these data.
- The appointment will be initially for one year from the date of his/her joining the institute.
Applications are invited from highly motivated and eligible candidates for the recruitment of one (01) Project based Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Associate I purely on temporary basis to work full time in the project titled “Early Prediction of Signs of Mental Illnesses from Clinical Records and Social Media Using NLP and Machine Learning” funded by MHRD, Government of India.
● Cover letter addressed to the Head, Department of Data Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal including the Project Name along with the current resume (duly signed) of the candidate in English.
● Detailed CV, including address, contact numbers, email address, academic qualifications with percentage of marks obtained in each examination starting from 12 th class, date of birth and work experience, if any.
● Photocopies of transcript/final marksheet of all qualifications starting from 12 th class in a single PDF file.
● Self attested photocopy of SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled status certificate, if any.
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply by sending the application materials to this e-mail: email@example.com (with a compulsory copy to firstname.lastname@example.org) latest by November 21, 2021. The other criteria for this job requirements will be followed as per the norms of the Institute. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the same. All communications will be based on email only.
Your application has been successfully submitted.