Senior Research Fellow Position in Department of Plant Sciences School of Life Sciences
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the position of Senior Research Fellow available in the SERB funded research project entitled 'Development of low phytic acid …………..……. bioavailability of micronutrients.'
Name of the position :
Senior Research Fellow
Number of positions : 01 (one)
Stipend: Rs. 35000/- As per DST Office Memorandum SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated
HRA : 24 % January 30, 2019
The appointment is tenable till February 27, 2022
Essential qualifications :
(i) A master's degree (M.Sc. or M.Tech.) in any branch of Life Sciences from a recognized University or equivalent
(ii) Qualified any of the National Eligibility Tests as mentioned in the DST OM No. SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated January 30, 2019
(iii) At least two years of research experience after master's degree
Desired Qualifications :
(i) Research experience in advanced plant molecular biology, and
(ii) At least one research publication in internationally peerreviewed journal
2 years (minimum)
Age limit :
As per the University/SERB norms
1. The above position is entirely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The applicants will have no claim implicit or explicit for consideration against any regular position in the University.
2. Eligible candidates are encouraged to send a hard copy of the duly filled application form (in the given format) along with a cover letter, self-attested copies of the mark sheets, certificates (from Class X onwards), and proofs of qualifying examination(s) and research experience/publications (mandatory) to the undersigned.
3. The envelope should be super-scribed as 'Application for the post of _____ [Advt. No.]' and should be sent through speed post to reach the below address by November 1, 2021 (5.30 pm).
4. Candidates must ascertain their eligibility before applying, as ineligible candidates will not be interviewed, and no further communication will be sent in case of disqualification. Link to attend the online interview will be sent only to the shortlisted candidates.
5. For any clarifications, the candidates should contact the Project Investigator through email (firstname.lastname@example.org). DO NOT SEND THE APPLICATION BY EMAIL.
6. Address to send the application and supporting documents:
Dr. M. Muthamilarasan
Repository of Tomato Genomics Resources
Department of Plant Sciences, School of Life Sciences
University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad 500046
Your application has been successfully submitted.