Project Associate-II Position in PHYSICAL AND MATERIALS CHEMISTRY(PMC) Division
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Applications are invited online for filling up of position on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under
Title of Project: Project Associate
Name of Sponsoring Agency: CSIR
The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project / satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case PD\ EH. TKH engagement will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR-NCL post/fellowship.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through our website.
2. Link to apply :http://jobs.ncl.res.in
3. Details can be read from section Jobs Vacancies: https://www.ncl-india.org
4. Candidate should have a valid email before applying online.
5. Scanned photo/signature in JPG/JPEG format only.
6. Candidate¶s Photograph File size must be less than 50 kb.
7. Candidate¶s Signature File size must be less than 25 kb.
8. Readable scanned copies of Mark sheet(SSC, HSC, Graduation, Master, PhD,etc)
9. Keep ready pdf file of all testimonials.
10. Read all instructions title 'How To Apply' available at website.
The application should be filled online before 21/10/2021. Late applications will not be considered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.