Project-Associate I Position in Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy Laboratory
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Project-Associate I position in Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy Laboratory
1. Project title: Engineering nature inspired peptide based nanomedicine for blood clotting and wound healing
2. Funding agency: DBT, Govt. of India.
3. Name of the post: Project-Associate I
4. No. of position: One
5. Emolument:Rs. 25000+24 % HRA
6.Nature and Duration of Appointment: Applications are invited for Project-Associate I position in the group of Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy, at IISER Kolkata. The position is available based on the performance and availability of funds. The duty involves cell biology work, solid phase peptide synthesis, structural characterization and its application in the area of medicinal chemistry, therapeutic biomaterial, cancer biology , regenerative medicine and Computational Biology work/Bioinformatics.
7.Minimum Essential Qualification: MSc in Life Sciences having specialization in Biotechnology/Microbiology and having Chemistry as one of the pass subjects in BSc Hons. Candidate needs to have BSc. in Biotechnology/Microbiology.
8. Desirable qualification: Prior experience in cell biology and developing peptide based therapeutics. It is desirable that candidate needs to have at least one first author or shared first author paper.
9.Application Process:Interested candidates are requested to send their cv, softcopies of self-attested relevant documents (certificates and marks sheets from Class X, Class XII, BSc Hons., MSc) to Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by 22nd October, 2021 and mention “Application for Project Associate I Position” as the subject of the e-mail. Please send your cv and other documents as one consolidated file and file name should be given as “Full name of the candidate_application”.
In the cv, please provide these informations: your name, date of birth, your e-mail address and cell no., your address, marks and subjects for each exam (Class X, Class XII, BSc (Hons) and MSc. Please mention, your pass subjects of your BSc.
Incomplete cv will be rejected.
10. We will communicate the interview date and online interview link to the short listed candidates by e-mail.
11. Conditions: The decision of the selection committee will be final. The selected candidate may be terminated with a 30-day notice before completion of tenure, if performance till date is not deemed satisfactory. For any further query the prospective candidates may contact Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy at email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.