Research Associate Position in ELECTRICITY & FUELS DIVISION
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ELECTRICITY & FUELS DIVISION
Plan the activities of the ongoing project(s) and monitor progress against the approved work plan -
- Project planning and execution, team planning and defining roles/ responsibilities of team.
- Client interactions to maintain good and cordial relations.
- Liaising with government and non-governmental entities dealing in energy, electricity and power at the national and sub-national levels.
- Effectively coordinating various project activities and collecting necessary information/ update about the project progress.
- Work with team to make sure that project is on track, to remove impediments, provide resources and data needed.
- Compilation of project reports (technical and financial) and submission to clients; helping/ leading in writing working/ research papers, journal articles and blogs.
- Review of technical documents from consortium partners and conduct regular meetings of Project Advisory committee (if any)
- Organizing internal and external meetings, workshops, conferences and other dissemination activities.
- Leading in designing, collecting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data.
- Comfortable to domestic & international travels.
4 - 5 years
Master-s degree (ME/ M.Tech) in power systems, energy engineering or renewable energy management. BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering will be preferred.
- Good knowledge of the Indian electricity sector (Generation, Transmission & Distribution), important regulations, sectoral policies and programmes.
- Understanding of electricity markets, power system operation including sche
Please apply latest by 30 Sep 2021
Your application has been successfully submitted.