Project Engineer in the project in Department of Electrical Engineering
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Department of Electrical Engineering
Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2021/195
Applications are invited for the position of Project Engineer in the project entitled, "Ui-Assist: Us India Collaborative For Smart Distribution System With Storage", funded by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Project Engineer (4 posts):
Minimum Requirements: BTech + 3 years' experience
Salary: Rs 26400-2200-66000
Sufficient knowledge and experience in most of the following areas is required -
- Shall be comfortable with Agile development.
- Develop functional and sustainable web with clean codes.
- Full stack web/mobile application development in iOS, Android, Backbone JS, web or mobile interfaces using XHTML, CSS
- Sound knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and system design.
- Knowledge of memory DBs.
- Experience in building and consuming REST API.
- Hardware and Software interfacing
- Software development for IoT/ Embedded systems
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
How to apply:
Application should be sent to the following address or alternatively can be sent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should contain detailed resume having details about the qualifications and experience clearly mentioned, and 2 references of people the candidate has worked with but not related.
The post is purely temporary and is for the duration of 1 year or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier. The last date for sending the application is 15 September 2021.
Short-listed applicants will be called for an online interview. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be informed or called for the interview.
Dr. Ankush Sharma
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology
Your application has been successfully submitted.