Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Position in DST FUNDED PROJECT
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ADVERTISEMENT FOR SRF POSITION IN DST FUNDED PROJECT (DST/TDT/DDP-36/2021)
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF)for the project entitled “Design and Development of highly sensitive Non-Conventional Ring Channel Shaped MOSFET based current mirror integrated pressure sensors (DST/TDT/DDP-36/2021)” under Technology Development Transfer (TDT) Division and Device Development Programme (DDP) Scheme, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India (File No.: DST/TDT/DDP/2021/129) in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya.
Principal investigator: Dr. PRADEEP KUMAR RATHORE (any queries should be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org)
No. of position available: One (01)
Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: The amount of SRF fellowship will be as per the DST and NIT Meghalaya norms.
Duration: Initial appointment is for one year, which is extendable up to the end of the project duration based on the performance of the candidate.
General terms and conditions:
- Please apply through the application form only.
- Append your self-attested scanned copies of the certificates, the application form and send to email@example.com as a single PDF file on or before 18th September 2021. The applications received after the mentioned date will not be considered further.
- The subject of the email should be “Application for the post of SRF in DST Project (DST/TDT/DDP-36/2021)”.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for interview by 21st September 2021.
- Physical/Skype/Google Meet based Interview will be held on 25th September 2021. The exact time of interview will be informed through email.
- Candidate selected for this position will be allowed to register for regular Ph.D. program at NIT Meghalaya.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
Your application has been successfully submitted.