JRF in a high-impact MHRD funded IMPRINT-project
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Advertisement for the position of JRF
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of JRF in a high-impact MHRD funded IMPRINT-project involving IIT Ropar, PGIMER Chandigarh and commercial partner OrthoGraft Pvt. Ltd., with following details:
Title of the project: “Best from waste - Processing orthopaedic waste from hospitals into affordable, high-quality orthobiologics for regenerative applications ”.
Principal Investigator (PI): Dr. Navin Kumar, Associate Professor, Department of mechanical Engineering and Department of Biomedical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Rupnagar, Punjab- 140001, India, email@example.com
Positions: Two JRF positions
Duration: 3.0 years or till the completion of the project (the position is purely temporary and performance will be reviewed periodically)
Emoluments: Approx. 33480/-(Including all) or As per MHRD norms
Who can apply?
1. Master's degree in Engineering/Technology or a Master's degree by Research in Engineering/Technology (in Mech Eng., Biomedical Eng., BioPhyics, Material Eng, Biochemistry, Lifesciences, Biotechnology) or medicine (MD) or dental surgery (MDS), Candidates must have obtained at least 70 % marks or 7.5 CGPA out of 10 in their Master's.National Eligibility test- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship), GATE, any of these are required with bachelor or Master degrees.
2. Exceptional candidates having B.Tech/B.E degree (in Mech Eng., Biomedical Eng., Material Eng,), with at least 75% marks or 8 CGPA out of 10 and good GATE score/ can also apply.
3. A MBBS or BDS, with a minimum of 70 percent marks (7.5 grade points on a scale of 10) can also apply.
An ideal candidate should:
· Have a fundamental understanding of human anatomy and physiology
· Have basic knowledge of Bone and tissue
· Proficient in tissue handling, histology and small animal work
1. only Short-listed candidates will be called for interview (offline or online). No TA/DA will be given to candidates for attending the interview.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview by email and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
Last Date for receipt of application: 25th Aug 2021
How to Apply?
Completely filled application form along with bio-data should be sent to the undersigned by email.
Dr. Navin Kumar,
Mechanical Engineering Dept,
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar,
Nangal Road, Rupnagar-140001, Punjab.
For the position of JRF to work in project funded by MHRD, IMPRINT-project involving IIT Ropar, PGIMER Chandigarh and commercial partner OrthoGraft Pvt. Ltd
Your application has been successfully submitted.