(i) Project Associate-II (01), (ii) Project Associate-I (03), and (iii) Field Worker (01) under the DST-funded Technology Enabling Centre

Tezpur University

Tezpur, Assam, India

Research/Project Assistant

₹20-28k (monthly)

Full time

Aug 10

This job is no longer accepting applications.

ADVERTISEMENT NO. 09/2021

Applications (through e-mail only) in prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for the temporary posts of (i) Project Associate-II (01), (ii) Project Associate-I (03), and (iii) Field Worker (01) under the DST-funded Technology Enabling Centre

Interested candidates are to submit their applications as given in Annexure-I along with other supporting documents by e-mail to the Coordinator. DST-TEC through e-mail (.charu@tezu.ernet.in) with the subject line "APPLICATION for Project positions under DST-TEC against Advt. No. 09/202 1 ".

Eligible candidates short-listed on the basis of academic qualifications and experience may be called for the interview through e-mail and notice for such applicants may also be uploaded to the University website before the scheduled date of interview.

Applications (through e-mail only) in prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for the temporary posts of (i) Project Associate-Il (01), (ii) Project Associate-I (03), and (iii) Field Worker (01) under the DST-funded Technology Enabling Centre. Details of the advertisement, other terms, and conditions are available on the University website www.tezu.ernet.in.

The last date for submission of filled-in applications through e-mail (to charu@tezu.ernet.in) is 27.08.2021 (Till 11.59 pM. IS'l ). 

You must be logged in to to apply to this job.

Apply

Your application has been successfully submitted.

Please fix the errors below and resubmit.

Something went wrong. Please try again later or contact us.

Personal Information

View resume

Details

{{notification.msg}}