Sr. Project Associate Position in Department of Aerospace Engineering
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Department of Aerospace Engineering
Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2021/170
We are looking for highly motivated and dynamic person for temporary position in the project. If you want to be a part of this challenging research and technology development initiative on unmanned helicopters at the Department of Aerospace Engineering at IIT Kanpur, you are encouraged to apply for the following position.
Position: Sr. Project Associate
Number of Positions: One (1)
Salary Range: Rs. 21600 -1800- 54000
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering + 1 year Exp.or another relevant discipline
- Excellent problem solving, teamwork and communication skills
- Experience with hardware development and prototype design, fabrication and testing
- Proficiency in materials selection, troubleshooting and analysis
- Strong analytical background
- Proficiency with CAD
- 2+ years of working experience in relevant industry
- Experience with unmanned aircraft systems and prototyping of UAV components
- Capability to run FEA at past and system level
- Knowledge of relevant manufacturing processes for production and prototype
The appointment is purely temporarily and on contractual basis. If any candidate is found suitable for lower or higher position based on qualification and experience, he may be considered for that position. Position is till July 2022 or till the end of the project whichever is earlier.
Application should be submitted strictly ONLINE to Mrs. Smita via email (email@example.com). Application will not be accepted through any other mode. The last date for submission of online application shall be up to 3rd August 2021, 5:00 PM.
Your application has been successfully submitted.