Junior Research Fellow (Online Application only) - Total Post= 04
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Only Indian nationals need apply for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post. All degrees mentioned above should be in FIRST CLASS. Only short-listed candidates will be called for a written test/interview as the case may be. The Institute reserves the right to terminate the appointment at any time.
Only Indian Nationals need apply.
2. All degrees mentioned above should be in FIRST CLASS. Candidates studying in the final year/semester of ME/M Tech/M Sc can also apply.
3. Candidates are advised to upload the relevant certificates such as mark sheets, Degree/PG/PhD certificate, experience certificate etc., at the time of registering the online application.
4. The tenure of the JRF is for a period of One year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier. Extendable on performance and need basis subject to availability of funds.
5. The Institute reserves the right to terminate the appointment at any time before completion of the tenure / project, if it so decides.
6. Application received online only will be considered for processing under any circumstances.
7. The applicants will not be allowed to make any changes in the profile registration once submitted. Hence utmost care should be taken by the candidates while filling the profile.
8. Facility for online submission of application will be available from 23.07.2021 to 13.08.2021 (upto 1700hrs).
9. A ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned is required in respect of those applicants who are employed under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies.
10.Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/interview as the case may be.Candidates possessing advertised qualification, skill, experience etc., alone will be allowed to attend the written test/interview.
11. Government strives to have a work force which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
12. Candidates who are selected for the positions have to join IIST by the specified date.
13. Junior Research Fellow is not entitled for hostel facility at IIST.
14. Candidates are advised to visit the IIST website https://www.iist.ac.in/career/3 for any updates on latest status of their application.
15. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
16. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Your application has been successfully submitted.