Lab Attendant on BHU website
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Draft for Advertisement of Lab Attendant on BHU website
- Applications are invited for the post of one Lab Attendant under ICMR project (P-14/269) at fixed emolument of Rs.15,800/- per month in Department of Biochemistry, IMS, BHU.
- The postis temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- Candidates should have following EssentialQualifications: Graduate or Intermediate with at least 4 years working experience in animalroom and mouse handling and maintenance of tissue culture lab.
- The upper age limit is 30years: (5 years relaxation for female/SC/ST/Physically handicapped candidates, 3 years for OBCcandidates).
- Upper age limit may be relaxed for earlier work on research project etc. in BHU. Allthings being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GO rules.
- Applications on plain paper giving Biodata, supported by names of two referees with details of educational career (starting from high school or equivalent) along with attested copies of all mark-sheets, certificates and details of working experience, etc. should reach through post to principal Investigator, Department of Biochemistry, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi — 221 005; within 21 days of this advertisement on the BHU‘website.
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview/written test.
Your application has been successfully submitted.