Junior Research Fellow – Computer Science & Engineering
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Notification for Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow – Computer Science & Engineering
Project funded by SERB Start-up Research Grant
- Project areas: Computer Architecture, Compiler Design
- Required skills: The candidate should have sound knowledge in programming with an ability to think and work independently and have experience in programming languages such as C, C++.
- Eligibility: B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)/ Electrical Engineering (EE)/ Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE).
- Appointment duration: Initially for six months with the possibility of extension for another tenure depending on satisfactory performance of the candidate and availability of funds
- No. of Positions: One
- Salary Particulars: The monthly remuneration for this position will be Rs. 31,000/- (Thirty One Thousand Rupees Only). Hostel accommodation may be provided at the institute based on availability on a chargeable basis. In case of non-availability of institute hostel, admissible HRA at 8% will be provided as per Government of India rules.
- Deadline for application: 7 August 2021 (Sunday)
Candidates satisfying the required skills may send their resumes and certificates pertaining to your educational qualifications starting from class X (in a single PDF) to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. The subject of the application e-mail should be Application for Junior Research Fellow - IITPKD/2021/019/CSE/SAD. The candidate is expected to join immediately after receiving the offer letter. More info.
Your application has been successfully submitted.