Project Engineer under the project
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/304
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled "A Multi-Sensor Approach to Pedestrian Detection and Tracking in Unstructured Environments" funded by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), in the Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Kanpur.
Minimum qualification: M.Tech OR B.Tech with M.B.A. OR B.Tech + 3 years relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in programming.
- Candidate with background in Geoinformatics/Geomatics is preferred
- Experience with working with LiDAR point cloud will be given preference.
- Experience with machine learning and deep learning.
- Motivated and willing to learn about new technologies.
Job description: This job will require reviewing research papers, developing, and testing algorithms for processing data, setting up experiments, preparing reports and presentations, and complete documentation of the developed algorithms and results.
Salary: 26,400 – 2,200 – 66,000/- per month
Number of positions: One (01)
Duration of appointment: The appointment will be for one (01) year and is extendable (based on performance) for up to two (02) years or end of project, whichever is earlier.
Application submission: The application should be submitted online via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications submitted in any other mode will not be accepted. The last date for submitting the online application is January 12, 2021 by 5 PM.
The application should include:
- Complete biodata (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned copies of the relevant degree certificates
- Details of publications/completed projects (if any)
- Any other documents
Note: The selection will be based on online interview. The shortlisted candidate will be informed via email about the date of interview.
Dr. Salil Goel
Department of Civil Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Your application has been successfully submitted.