Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - DST-SERB Project, "Impact of spacer layer in ZnO-based MOSHFET."
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - DST-SERB Project
The Department of Electrical Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology Indore is inviting applications for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for a Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) funded project titled "Impact of spacer layer in ZnO-based MOSHFET." The selected JRF will play a pivotal role in the fabrication and performance evaluation of MOSHFET/MOSHEMT for high-power and high-frequency applications. For more information, candidates are encouraged to visit the website of Prof. Shaibal Mukherjee.
Designation: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Subject Area: Electronics, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Microelectronics, Optoelectronics, Nanotechnology, VLSI Design, Microwave Engineering, Physics, Materials Science.
Location: Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Indore
- M.E./M.Tech. in a relevant branch of Electronics, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Microelectronics, Optoelectronics, Nanotechnology, VLSI Design, Microwave Engineering with a valid GATE score.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics, or equivalent branches with a valid GATE score or a UGC/CSIR-NET qualification.
- Master's degree in Physics or Materials Science with a valid GATE qualification or a UGC/CSIR-NET qualification.
Desirable: Prior experience in working in a cleanroom environment and designing lithography masks will be preferred.
Age Limit: 28 years as of the date of selection, with relaxation as per DST-SERB and Government of India norms.
- 1st and 2nd year: Rs. 31,000 + House Rent Allowance (HRA) per month
- 3rd year: Rs. 35,000 + House Rent Allowance (HRA) per month
- Initial appointment is for one year, extendable up to 2 years or the completion of the project, whichever is earlier, based on performance.
- The selected candidate may be considered for the Ph.D. program as a regular full-time scholar at IIT Indore.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should submit a detailed CV to Prof. Shaibal Mukherjee at the Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, via email: email@example.com.
- The CV must include contact details (address, mobile number, email ID), date of birth, and all relevant qualifications.
- Include complete information regarding NET/GATE scores, such as the year of passing and validity, discipline, score, marks, All India Rank, and the number of candidates who appeared in the CV.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads "Application for JRF position in DST-SERB project."
Last Date for Application: December 10, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by email for the online interview.