Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata is inviting applications for the recruitment of one (01) Senior Research Fellow (SRF) on purely temporary basis to work in the project titled “To identify the role of genetic and epigenetic alterations in epidermal keratinocytes in the pathogenesis of Psoriasis (CRG/2020/003837)” funded by the Science and Engineering Research Board, Government of India and undertaken at the Human Genetics Unit of the Institute, Kolkata.
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply by sending a covering letter to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning subject as “Application for SRF under DSTSERB” latest by 10 July 2021 addressed to the Professor-in-Charge, Biological Sciences Division, Indian Statistical Institute.
The covering letter must include project name along with the current resume (signed) of the candidate in English, which is required to include
- (a) Name (In block letters),
- (b) Passport size photograph,
- (c) Permanent/ Present Address,
- (d) E-mail Address,
- (e) Telephone/Mobile No.,
- (f) Parent’s/Spouse’s Name,
- (g) Date of birth,
- (h) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination starting from 10th class),
- (i) Experience (if any),
- (j) Aadhar Card No.,
- (k) SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled status with self attested scanned copies of all documents/testimonials.
Your application has been successfully submitted.