CSIR-CSMCRI

Gujarat, India

Research/Project Assistant

₹25k+ (monthly)

Full time

{{field.value|getBooleanValue}}

Sep 17

Title: Project Associate – I

Summary: CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) is seeking applications for the position of Project Associate - I (PA-I) for a research project titled "Materials and Catalytic Process for Fine and Specialty Chemicals from Marine and Biomass Resource" (MLP-0077). This is a temporary position for one year with a consolidated fellowship of Rs. 25,000/- per month. Interested candidates with an M.Sc. in Chemistry and a background in catalysis/inorganic/organic synthesis research are encouraged to apply.

Designation: Project Associate - I

Subject Area: Chemistry

Location: CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India

Eligibility/Qualification:

• Essential Qualification(s): M.Sc. in Chemistry.
  • Desirable: Candidates with research experience in the area of catalysis/inorganic/organic synthesis.
  • Maximum Age: 35 years as on the last date of receipt of the application, with applicable age relaxation as per Institute rules.

Job Description: The selected Project Associate - I will be involved in research activities related to the project "Materials and Catalytic Process for Fine and Specialty Chemicals from Marine and Biomass Resource." This includes working on the extraction and conversion of polysaccharides derived from marine resources using catalytic methods. Responsibilities include catalyst synthesis, characterization, and process optimization for the production of high-value chemicals from marine-derived polysaccharides, contributing to industrially relevant research endeavors.

Salary: Rs. 25,000/- per month (consolidated)

How to Apply: Interested candidates should follow these steps to apply:

1. Download the prescribed application format available with this advertisement.
  2. Complete the application form with accurate details.
  3. Gather relevant documents supporting your age, educational qualifications, and any research experience.
  4. Send the filled application form and supporting documents through email to dimcat@csmcri.org.
  5. The last date for receipt of applications via email is 15.10.2023.
  6. Applications received via email will be scrutinized based on job requirements and candidate qualifications.
  7. Shortlisted candidates meeting the criteria will be invited to attend an online interview (via Skype or MS-TEAMS). Details of the interview will be communicated via email.
  8. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the test/interview.

For more details, please visit our website at www.csmcri.res.in/job.

Last Date for Apply: 15.10.2023

CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates with the required qualifications and expertise to apply for this exciting research opportunity. Join us in advancing research in catalysis and sustainable chemical processes.

Apply for this position Back to job

You must be logged in to apply to this job.

{{notification.msg}}