Junior Research Fellow (Project-JRF), Targeting bacterial motility and adherence for inhibition of biofilms from Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Job Title: Project Junior Research Fellow (Project-JRF)
Summary: The Regional Centre for Biotechnology is conducting interviews for the position of Project Junior Research Fellow (Project-JRF) for a research project titled "Targeting bacterial motility and adherence for inhibition of biofilms from Pseudomonas aeruginosa." This project focuses on strategies to inhibit biofilms in Pseudomonas aeruginosa by targeting bacterial motility and adherence. The selected candidate will work under the guidance of Dr. Deepti Jain, Associate Professor.
Designation: Project Junior Research Fellow (Project-JRF)
Subject Area: Life Sciences/Chemistry
Location: Regional Centre for Biotechnology, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, Faridabad, Haryana, India
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Life Sciences or Chemistry with NET/DBT-JRF/INSPIRE/GATE or equivalent exam cleared. Minimum 60% marks in Masters or equivalent degree.
- Desirable Qualifications: Experience in protein purification and biochemical assays. Research experience in X-ray crystallography, Structural biology, or Biophysics lab. Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Contribute to the research project focused on inhibiting biofilms in Pseudomonas aeruginosa by targeting bacterial motility and adherence.
- Perform protein purification and biochemical assays.
- Collaborate on research related to X-ray crystallography, Structural biology, or Biophysics.
- Effectively communicate research findings both orally and in writing.
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per month + 24% HRA as per guidelines.
Duration: One year
Age Limit: 26 Years as of 09th October, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply online by 29th September 2023, 5:00 PM, using the provided link: Apply Online
Last Date for Apply: 29th September, 2023, 5:00 PM
Interview Date: Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email by 7th October, 2023, to appear in the online interview, scheduled for 9th October, 2023, starting at 10:00 AM onwards.
For any queries, please contact Dr. Deepti Jain, Principal Investigator, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please upload copies of the following documents:
- M.Sc. mark sheet in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Chemistry.
- National Level JRF eligibility test certificate.
- Peer-reviewed, published manuscript (if any).
Regional Centre for Biotechnology,
3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurgaon Expressway,
NCR Biotech Science Cluster, Faridabad,
Faridabad – 121001, Haryana.