Junior Research Fellow , Department of Physics at Siksha-Bhavana (Institute of Science), Visva-Bharati
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
The Department of Physics at Siksha-Bhavana (Institute of Science), Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan, is inviting applications for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under a CSIR-sponsored research project. This position is temporary, offered purely on a contractual basis, and presents an excellent opportunity for interested and motivated candidates to contribute to cutting-edge research in the field of Multistep Spin-State Switching in Spin-Crossover Molecular Thin Films.
Designation: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Subject Area: Physics/Chemistry
Location: Department of Physics, Siksha-Bhavana (Institute of Science), Visva-Bharati University, Santiniketan-731235, West Bengal, India
- M.Sc. in Physics or Chemistry with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Qualified in CSIR-UGC NET-LS or GATE (with validity).
The Junior Research Fellow (JRF) will be responsible for conducting research in accordance with the proposal and domain of the sanctioned project. The work will be carried out under the direct supervision of the Principal Investigator.
- Rs. 31,000/- per month for the 1st and 2nd year, along with admissible House Rent Allowance (HRA).
- Rs. 35,000/- per month for the 3rd year, along with admissible HRA.
- Maximum age limit is 28 years.
- Age relaxation of up to 5 years is applicable to candidates belonging to scheduled castes/tribes/OBC, women, and physically disabled candidates.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their applications along with the following documents:
- Bio-data with a passport-sized photograph.
- Self-attested scanned copies of educational certificates and mark sheets from class 10th onwards.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Proof of experience (if any).
- GATE/NET certificate.
The application, along with soft copies of all the above documents, must be emailed to the Principal Investigator within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Address for Communication:
Dr. Swapan Kumar Mandal, Principal Investigator
Last Date for Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with a passion for research in Physics and Chemistry to contribute to a dynamic project and advance their careers. Join us in the pursuit of scientific excellence at Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan, West Bengal.