Project Engineer under the project
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/294
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/148
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled "Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: "Project Engineer"
Minimum Qualification: M.Tech Or B.Tech + 3 Years Exp.
- M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics or High vacuum technology
- Experience in operating vacuum systems like thermal, e-beam evaporators
- Experience in trouble shooting in ultrahigh vacuum systems related equipment like compressor, turbo, cryopumps, drypumps etc.
- Experience in thin film deposition technologies like evaporation, sputtering, PECVD and ALD and their optical and electrical characterization
- Experience in fabrication of vacuum processed OLED or solar cells would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge and experience in working with glovebox
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 28th December 2020
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short Listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 28th December 2020.
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.