Graduate & Technician Apprentice at Integrated Test Range (ITR)
Post: Graduate & Technician Apprentice at Integrated Test Range (ITR)
Title: Engagement of Graduate & Technician Apprentice
Designation: Graduate Apprentice and Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
Subject Area: Various Engineering Disciplines
Location: Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur, Balasore, Odisha, India
Advt. No.: ITR/HRD/AT/08/2023
Last Date for Application: October 6, 2023
Summary: Integrated Test Range (ITR), a premier laboratory of the Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India, is inviting applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals for engagement as Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices. This engagement is in accordance with the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961. The apprenticeship is for a period of one year.
SL NoApprenticeship Training CategoryEssential QualificationTotal VacanciesStipend (Per month)01Graduate ApprenticeB.E/B.Tech06 (Computer Science & Engineering)Rs. 9000/-B.E/B.Tech06 (Electronics Engineering)B.E/B.Tech02 (Electrical Engineering)02Technician (Diploma) ApprenticeDiploma06 (Computer Science & Engineering)Rs. 8000/-Diploma09 (Electronics Engineering)Diploma02 (Electrical Engineering)Diploma02 (Cinematography)Diploma02 (Medical Laboratory Technology)
- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma candidates must be registered at https://www.nats.education.gov.in.
- BBA/B.Com candidates must be registered at https://portalbopter.com.
- Candidates who have completed their degrees in the years 2019 to 2023 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with postgraduate qualifications are not eligible.
- Candidates with over a year of training/job experience post-qualification are not eligible.
- Only candidates who completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are eligible.
How to Apply:
- Download and fill the prescribed application form available at www.drde.gov.in.
- Attach self-attested photocopies of educational documents, certificates, caste certificate, and identity proof.
- Send the application along with documents to:
- Director, Integrated Test Range (ITR),
- Chandipur, Balasore, Odisha-756025
- Via Speed Post / Registered Post Only.
- Superscribe the envelope with "Application for Apprenticeship Training: Category... & Subject/Discipline..."
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Personal Interview, or both, for shortlisted candidates.
For any queries, contact:
Please keep an eye on the website for updates and changes related to the application process.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: October 6, 2023
- Selection Test/Interview: To be announced on the website
N.B.: It is mandatory to provide the percentage of marks secured in the essential qualification. If percentage is not available, CGPA will be converted to a percentage for evaluation.
Note: This job post is based on the information provided in the provided paragraphs and may need to be further reviewed and formatted according to your needs.