Technical Staff posts - Pay level 07 to 10
This job is no longer accepting applications.
CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-NBRI undertakes basic and applied research in important areas of plant sciences.
SIR-NBRI invites applications from Indian citizens in the prescribed application format for the posts of Technical Staff for technical assistance & support in research activities as per the details hereunder:-
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the applications i.e. 23.07.2021.
- They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the advertised post as on the last date of receipt of the application.
- No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates.
- The candidate should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents
- The upper age limit is relaxable upto 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Government order in force only in those cases where the post are reserved for respective categories, on production of relevant certificate in the prescribed format signed by the specified authority at the time of interview.
The application has to be submitted only on prescribed proforma. This advertisement alongwith the application format is available on our website: https://www.nbri.res.in The application form may be downloaded from the website and used for applying for the above post(s).
Two copies of Synopsis Sheet are also attached alongwith the application form available on our said website. The applicant has to fill up both the copies of Synopsis Sheet in all respects and also may ensure that the information provided by them in synopsis sheet and application form should not vary in any circumstances. Therefore, applicants are advised to fill up both copies of Synopsis Sheet after filling up of the original application . One copy of Synopsis Sheet should be stapled on the top of the application form and other copy of synopsis should be enclosed at the last page of original application form.
Duly filled in application form, complete in all respect along with an application fee in the form of crossed Demand Draft (as per CTS Standard) for Rs.100/- (NonRefundable) drawn in favour of “Director, CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute, Lucknow” payable at Lucknow and supported by attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, date of birth, experience certificates, community certificate, if any, addressed to the Controller of Administration, CSIRNBRI, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow-226001 should reach this office by speed post on or before 23.07.2021 . The applications received after the last date of receipt of application will not be considered
The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of………………., Post code .………, Area …………..…………, Advt. No........................". Candidates are advised to send their application by speed post.
Your application has been successfully submitted.