Project Associate I and II on Contract Basis
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Advt No.10/2021 : Appointment of Project Associate I and II on Contract Basis
- Perform hands-on laboratory work, independently or together with colleagues. Responsible for carrying out laboratory tests such as virus neutralization, virus titre determination, and RT-PCR;
- Prepare and organize experiments in order to produce reliable and precise data.
- Maintaining strict adherence to timeliness/punctuality scheduled in advance
- Ensuring availability of all paper record etc. Submitting weekly reports to one's reporting authority.
- Provide timely and professional reports to clients
Qualification & Experience required:
- Post Graduate in Science or Graduate in Technology
- Prior experience in working with pathogenic micro-organisms (BSL-2, BSL-3) is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication required with exceptional organizational skills
- Knowledge in the use of personal computers and their applications
Number of position: 2
Duration: 3 years
Salary: Remuneration will be equivalent to Project Associate 1 and 2 as per DST OM No. SR/S9/Z-05/2019 dated 10th July 2020.
Age limit: 35 years
Submission Deadline: 30th June 2021
How to apply:
Interested applicants should email to (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) enclosing:
1. CV (with the names and contact details of at least two scientific referees)
2. Cover letter
Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an online interview which may comprise multiple rounds to assess the candidate’s fit for the position.
Note: Kindly fill the online application step by step from your Laptop/Desktop with latest browser. Please do not use MOBILE phones for submitting the online applications.
Your application has been successfully submitted.